Sunday, November 22, 2020

Basil's starving!

 By Matthew 

 

Dear Daddy, Mummy, Molly, Lily and Matthew,

 

I am writing for one reason only. I, a cuddly Airedale terrier, am writing this letter because you do not let me eat human food. Would you like to be locked out of your own kitchen? Do you lock me out on purpose? Well that’s what’s happening to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I personally think you should let me eat the scraps off your plate because your food is delicious. You get to eat cracking carrots, terrific turkey, marvellous mash and finally beautiful beef. You also get lovely chicken and tatties while I get minging stuff. Honestly, my food tastes like brains and rotting guts but you are the royal people of the house and yours is 9 ZILLION times better than mine!!  

 

It would be brilliant if I could sit at the table with my own knife and fork. If you let me I would be more polite than Queen Elizabark. I wouldn’t slurp, or burp, or make doggy noises, or jump on the table like a MAD CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

So please, please, please, please let me share your terrific breakfast, lunch, and dinner!!!

 

Yours sincerely,

 

Basil




No comments:

Post a Comment

A World Divided

A World Divided   L.M Owens   Before the earth was divided by oceans and mountains, there were three kingdoms spread across the wor...